Dr. Charu Aggarwal reviews the use of immunotherapy in metastatic SCCHN in two case studies.
This activity is intended for oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, nurses, and pharmacists.
The goal of this activity is to review the latest data and use of immune checkpoint blockade in patients with relapsed or metastatic squamous cell cancer of the head and neck (SCCHN).
Approximate Time to Complete: 30 minutes
Credit Available: Dec. 12, 2017 - Dec. 12, 2018
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Have increased knowledge regarding the evidence-based management of patients with squamous cell cancer of the head and neck (SCCHN)
- Have increased knowledge regarding the collaborative and individual roles of the healthcare team in the management of patients with SCCHN
- Have greater competence related to identifying the most appropriate regimen for a patient with recurrent/metastatic SCCHN
- Have greater competence related to recognizing treatment-related adverse events in patients with SCCHN
- Have greater competence related to managing treatment-related adverse effects