This article is for people who have advanced bladder cancer or anyone who wants to learn more about advanced bladder cancer. The goal of this patient education activity is to make patients more aware of available treatment options for advanced bladder cancer.
You will learn about:
- What chemotherapy is and how it is used to treat advanced bladder cancer
- What checkpoint inhibitors are and how they are used to treat advanced bladder cancer
- The potential side effects of chemotherapy and checkpoint inhibitors
- Why the side effects from chemotherapy and checkpoint inhibitors are different
- Questions to ask your doctor
Available beginning: April 26, 2019
Approximate Time to Complete: 30 minutes
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.