Learn more about immunotherapy treatment standards for non-small cell lung cancer from the SITC Cancer Immunotherapy Guidelines- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) on-demand webinar. The on-demand webinar discusses treatment standards described in the SITC Cancer Immunotherapy Guidelines – Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer manuscript.
The webinar faculty presented and discussed:
- The role of immunotherapy for the treatment of NSCLC
- The role of patient biomarker testing for prognostic use as well as optimizing treatment selection
- Unique disease cases that may require adaption of immunotherapy utilization
- How best to manage immune-related adverse events
Roy S. Herbst, MD, PhD - Yale Cancer Center
Julie R. Brahmer, MD - Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
Patrick Forde, MD - Johns Hopkins University
Scott N. Gettinger, MD - Yale Cancer Center
September 13, 2018
Please note that the recorded webinar is not available for continuing education credits.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the current guidelines for implementing cancer immunotherapy into practice based on the latest approvals and technologies available in the field.
- Identify how to incorporate cancer immunotherapy into clinical practice according to the SITC guidelines.
- Implement cancer immunotherapy treatments according to the SITC cancer immunotherapy guidelines.