Immunotherapy for Advanced Bladder Cancer: A Giant Step in the Right Direction?
Gain insight on the role of immune checkpoint inhibitors for the treatment of advanced bladder cancer. Faculty summarize their symposium presentations and share commentary on results of recent clinical trials, patient selection, patterns of response, adverse event management, and ongoing trials. A downloadable slide set from the live meeting accompanies each video so that you can refer to the full presentations.
- Getting to grips with the immune response and cancer treatment
- A step change in the therapeutic options for advanced bladder cancer
- Building on the foundations of success: Rational integration of immunotherapy into the treatment of advanced bladder cancer
This educational activity is specifically designed to meet the needs of practicing medical oncologists, surgical and radiation oncologists, urologists, and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with genitourinary malignancies.
This activity is provided by prIME Oncology.
This educational activity is planned in collaboration with the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer.
This educational activity is supported by a grant from AstraZeneca.
RELEASE DATE: June 19, 2017
EXPIRATION DATE: June 19, 2018
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Assess the role of immunotherapy and the timing of treatment for patients with bladder cancer
- Identify patterns of response and adverse events (AEs) associated with immunotherapy in the treatment of bladder cancer
- Assess evidence associated with the role of biomarkers in the treatment of bladder cancer