This article is for people who are taking an immunotherapy medicine for cancer or their caregivers who want to learn more about cancer immunotherapy. The goal is to help you know when and how to take action if you have side effects of your immunotherapy medicines.
You will learn about:
- Immunotherapy medicines used to treat cancer
- Common and serious side effects of cancer immunotherapy
- What to do if you have side effects of your immunotherapy
- How to be prepared and what to tell your providers if you have side effects
- How side effects are treated
- Questions to ask your cancer provider about immunotherapy
Available beginning: January 29th, 2019
Approximate Time to Complete: 30 minutes
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Have greater confidence in their ability to identify Cancer Immunotherapy side effects
- Have greater confidence in their ability to speak with their doctor about side effects of immunotherapy treatment for their cancer