The goal of this activity is to improve oncologists’ ability to integrate immune checkpoint inhibitors into the care of unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and esophageal cancer.
This activity is intended for oncologists, gastroenterologists, and pathologists.
- Have increased knowledge regarding the
- Role of immunotherapy in esophageal cancer
- Clinical data for immunotherapy use in unresectable HCC
- Have greater competence related to the
- Identification of appropriate candidates for treatment with immune checkpoint inhibitors in patients with HCC
- Integration of immune checkpoint inhibitors for patients with esophageal cancer
Approximate Time to Complete: 45 minutes
Credit Available: March 19, 2021 - March 19, 2022
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.
Additional Resources for Clinicans from SITC: