The SITC Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ Webinar: Clinical Updates from SITC 2020, held on March 30, 2021, is available for continuing education credits.
Continuing Education Credit Information
Continuing Education Credits are available for physicians, nurses and pharmacists. To view full accreditation information, click here.
- Click the Register Now button.
- You will be prompted to log in or create a free account.
- Click the Request Credit/Certificate button.
- On the Manage Your Credit screen, follow the instructions to select the Credit Reporting Organization you wish to claim credit for. (Note: For pharmacist completers, enter your NABP# (required). For physicians claiming MOC credit, enter your ABIM# (required)). Then click Continue.
- Successfully complete the post-test with a score of 75% or better.
- Complete the evaluation. Then click Submit.
- On the Confirm All Information screen, verify your Credit Reporting Organization and click Process Credit.
- On the Education Credit Profile screen, scroll down to the Submitted Credit section to view your certificate.
For Pharmacists: Upon completion of the online evaluation, your credit will be submitted to CPE Monitor. Parmacists have up to thirty (30) days to complete the evaluation and claim credit. Please check you NABP account within thirty (30) days to make sure the credit has posted.
The webinar is intended for clinical oncologists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, advanced practice registered nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, emergency physicians, allied health professionals, other patient care providers, students and patient advocates.
Webinar Learning Objectives
- Summarize and integrate the most recent advances in cancer immunotherapy
- Analyze cutting-edge clinical trials to incorporate new research and techniques into clinical application for cancer immunotherapy
- Define the types of resistance to PD-1 pathway inhibitors
- Moderator: Jason Luke, MD – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Diwakar Davar, MD – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Karl Lewis, MD – University of Colorado
- Ignacio Melero, MD, PhD – Fundación para la Investigación Médica Aplicada
- Hussein Tawbi, MD, PhD – MD Anderson Cancer Center
The recorded webinar video and slides will be available here within 24 hours after the webinar concludes.
(Please note that the on-demand webinars are not available for continuing education credits.)
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer.
The 2020–2021 Advances in Cancer Immunotherapy™ educational series is supported, in part, by independent medical education grants from Amgen, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Bristol Myers Squibb, Exelixis, Inc., and Merck & Co., Inc.