Join this interprofessional panel as they discuss the management of triple-negative breast cancer using immunotherapeutic agents.
The goal of this initiative is to improve the knowledge and competence of oncologists, nurses/nurse practitioners (NPs), and pharmacists in safely and effectively implementing immune checkpoint inhibitors for eligible patients with triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC).
This activity is intended for oncologists, obstetricians and gynecologists, pathologists, nurses, and pharmacists.
- Have increased knowledge regarding the
- Clinical trial data on the use of immune checkpoint inhibitor (ICI) regimens in patients with triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) across the spectrum of disease
- Have greater competence related to
- Identifying patients who may be appropriate candidates for checkpoint inhibition
- Using a team-based approach to managing immune-related adverse events of ICIs in TNBC
Approximate Time to Complete: 45 minutes
Credit Available: May 7, 2021 - May 7, 2022
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.
Additional Resources for Clinicans from SITC: