Did you know there is a new standard of care for treating malignant pleural mesothelioma? Join Hedy Lee Kindler, MD, a in a discussion on the latest in the field for immunotherapy treatment in mesothelioma.
This activity is intended for oncologists, pulmonologists, and pathologists.
The goal of this activity is to enable clinicians to personalize therapy for mesothelioma using clinical trial data for mesothelioma treatment regimens.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will:
- Have increased knowledge regarding the
- Clinical trial data evaluating regimens for the treatment of mesothelioma
- Have greater competence related to
- Personalizing therapy for a patient with mesothelioma
- Demonstrate greater confidence in their ability to
- Effectively communicate aspects of care to patients with mesothelioma
Approximate Time to Complete: 30 minutes
Credit Available: April 13, 2022 - April 13, 2023
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.
Additional Resources for Clinicans from SITC:
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Have increased knowledge regarding the clinical trial data evaluating regimens for the treatment of mesothelioma.
- Have greater competence related to personalizing therapy for a patient with mesothelioma.
- Demonstrate greater confidence in the ability to effectively communicate aspects of care to patients with mesothelioma.