In this activity, an interprofessional panel of experts discusses the roles of immunotherapies and biomarkers in the treatment of melanoma. The goal of this activity is to improve clinicians' awareness of current and emerging treatment approaches used in the management of patients with melanoma.
This activity is intended for oncologists, dermatologists, emergency medicine specialists, nurses, and pharmacists.
- Have increased knowledge regarding the
- Emerging clinical trial data, including combination therapies (eg, tyrosine kinase inhibitors [TKIs] + immune checkpoint inhibitors [ICIs] and novel immunomodulating agents)
- Have greater competence related to
- Identifying appropriate treatment based on patients' disease factors, setting, and prior treatment history
- Demonstrate greater confidence in their ability to
- Coordinate with the interprofessional team to optimize care in patients with melanoma
Approximate Time to Complete: 45 minutes
Credit Available: March 12, 2021 - March 12, 2022
Developed through a partnership between SITC and Medscape.
Additional Resources for Clinicans from SITC: